Paid Media Marketing Manager
We're building the future of advertising and are looking for the minds to help us do it.
Darkroom's Paid Media Marketing Managers are half entrepreneur, half marketer.
Essential to the growth of our clients' businesses, Darkroom Paid Media Marketing Managers are excellent communicators and proficient in advertising and marketing principles. The right candidate should be equally comfortable in a strategic position and an executional one when it comes to planning, building, and deploying paid media campaigns.
What you'll do:
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid media campaigns.
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic and identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them stand out in the marketplace.
- Conduct competitive research to ensure success in the ad space and new acquisition audience targeting.
- Manage between 5-10 paid media accounts (including but not limited to: Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google/YouTube Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other social platforms like Twitter and TikTok) on behalf of Darkroom clients, with aggregate monthly spends ranging between $25,000 - $1M.
- Utilize Platform Ad Managers, third-party reporting tools, and Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues month-over-month and solve for attribution.
- Understand important KPI and industry-wide benchmarks throughout all steps in the e-commerce marketing funnel.
- Implement real-time and reactionary ad-buying decisions across multiple platforms in response to up-or-down trends happening on ads platforms.
- Preemptively develop quarterly strategies for clientele based on perceived success metrics, ad spends, YoY performance metrics, and projections.
- Deep dive into competitor research, industry knowns, and brand identity to manage client expectations and continually brainstorm new marketing initiatives, creative assets, copy, and review after results.
- Understand digital marketing best practices and readily contribute to overarching marketing strategies to ensure client success across the board - even if it's paid media adjacent or outside of channel control.
- Understand full-funnel marketing strategies to ensure new acquisition, list growth, e-commerce, website CRO, retention, and overall client success based around marketing discussions and strategies that work in tandem with paid media and performance efforts.
- Understand client needs for success and preemptively deliver projections and forecasts that latter into client quarterly strategy
What you'll need to be successful
- 2-5 years minimum of paid media advertising experience preferred (building high converting funnels and driving quantifiable results).
- 2-5 years minimum managing paid social and paid search advertising for growth clients, or clients spending $100k+ minimum monthly aggregate spend.
- Expertise in developing, testing, and optimizing advertisement copy and creative
- Experience in keyword targeting and audience optimization across multiple platforms
- Background in creative consultation for successful Paid Social Ads that convert
- Background in data-derived decision making and forecasting budgets/spend projections linked to perceived results
About Darkroom & Employee Benefits
Darkroom is a vertically integrated digital agency pioneering the next generation of consumer-facing brands. Our team has been responsible for generating hundreds of millions of dollars in market value for some of the most innovative brands in the world. A category leader in results-driven growth marketing, Darkroom’s success is attributed to our unique partnership model, purposefully built to launch brands to market and accelerate growth across direct-to-consumer. Our model is predicated on four major disciplines — Brand & Identity, Digital Products, Creative Production, and Growth Marketing – threaded by one cohesive, interdisciplinary team.
Taking the startup mindset to the agency space, the collective expertise of our team of entrepreneurs and senior digital marketers are deeply aware of the newest trends in e-commerce, development, and digital marketing. Our learned experience has allowed us to take clients (and internal ventures) from $0 to millions in revenue in just a few months. We work with game-changing brands: Verb Energy, Everytable, VYBES, Joybird, & Maaji – to name a few.
We're building the future of advertising and are looking for the minds to help us do it. We only seek out the best—from our clients to our people. Our team is our most sacred asset, and we offer highly competitive salaries and the following perks:
- Darkweek, Unlimited Vacation Policy, and Holidays: Rebooting is one of the most important parts of growth. At Darkroom, you have access to an unlimited vacation policy, our annual “Darkweek” full office closure, and 10 holidays throughout the year to keep you recharged and sharp.
- Location, location, (or no) location: Office and work locations where the most talented people want to live. Employee hubs include Los Angeles, New York, Ukraine, and Albania (Commuter benefits in LA only). Remote work for certain jobs applicable.
- Wellness: Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision benefits with, so you can stay as healthy as can be.
- Finances, growth, and retirement: After one year with Darkroom, we deliver a robust 401k program with company match, and a profit-sharing opportunity so we can help you save as the company grows.
- Creativity at our core: in-house Los Angeles-based studio with some of the best creatives in the business.
- Growth-oriented with endless opportunities: contribute to one of the fastest-growing advertising agencies in the United States.
- Darkroom Labs: internal idea factory with no boundaries. Come up with ideas for new tools, technology, or products
- Work on the best with the best: we are highly selective with who we work with– both clients and team members. Our business development process is characterized by finding “right-fit,” category-leading brands. We look for the people to match.