HTML Markup Engineer
Darkroom is a vertically integrated digital agency pioneering the next generation of consumer-facing brands. Our team has been responsible for generating hundreds of millions of dollars in market value for some of the most innovative brands in the world. A category leader in results-driven growth marketing, Darkroom’s success is attributed to our unique partnership model, purposefully built to launch brands to market and accelerate growth. Our model is predicated on four major disciplines — Brand & Identity, Digital Products, Creative Production, and Growth Marketing – threaded by one cohesive, interdisciplinary team.
Taking the startup mindset to the agency space, the collective expertise of our team of e-commerce entrepreneurs and senior digital marketers are deeply aware of the newest trends in e-commerce, development, and digital marketing. Our learned experience has allowed us to take clients (and internal ventures) from $0 to millions in revenue in just a few months. We work with game-changing brands: Verb Energy, Everytable, VYBES, Article No., ZOA Energy, Maaji – to name a few.
We are looking for an HTML Markup Engineer to join our team. As HTML Markup Engineer at Darkroom, your primary duty will be to create HTML templates from scratch.
- Minimum of 1.5 years of experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong knowledge of web standards
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Familiarity with differences in other HTML5 based views, such as ones in email clients
- Knack of adhering to best design practices
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Fun, fast-paced startup environment located in Los Angeles and Odessa, Ukraine.
- Every role makes a difference - shape your own career path and company culture
- International, motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive opportunities for growth
Why work at Darkroom:
- Competitive salary based on experience level
- Unlimited vacation days
- Startup culture
- Entrepreneurial encouragement to launch companies internally with revenue share structures
- Top-notch clients