Darkroom is a vertically integrated digital agency pioneering the next generation of consumer-facing brands. Our team has been responsible for generating hundreds of millions of dollars in market value for some of the most innovative brands in the world. A category leader in results-driven growth marketing, Darkroom’s success is attributed to our unique partnership model, purposefully built to launch brands to market and accelerate growth. Our model is predicated on four major disciplines — Brand & Identity, Digital Products, Creative Production, and Growth Marketing – threaded by one cohesive, interdisciplinary team.
Taking the startup mindset to the agency space, the collective expertise of our team of e-commerce entrepreneurs and senior digital marketers are deeply aware of the newest trends in e-commerce, development, and digital marketing. Our learned experience has allowed us to take clients (and internal ventures) from $0 to millions in revenue in just a few months. We work with game-changing brands: Verb Energy, Everytable, VYBES, Article No., ZOA Energy, Maaji – to name a few.
We are looking for a Shopify Engineer to join our team.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Mastery of all things Shopify, including app installation and configuration, adding custom functionality, server configuration, and custom app integration construction.
- Knowledge of modern CSS concepts.
- Background in software engineering, object-oriented programming, database management.
- Experience with Vue.js or React.js is a plus.
- Ability to develop for devices with differing screen sizes and resolutions.
- Understanding of web standards and accessibility, and experience building stateful web applications with client-side technologies.
- Experience using Git for version control.
- Experience integrating with external web services, like SOAP, REST, or Graph QL APIs, is recommended.
- Comfort using software development management tools like the Atlassian suite (JIRA, ClickUp, etc.) or a similar set of applications.
- Fun, fast-paced startup environment located in Los Angeles and Odessa, Ukraine.
- Every role makes a difference - shape your own career path and company culture
- International, motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive opportunities for growth
Why work at Darkroom:
- Competitive salary based on experience level
- Unlimited vacation days
- Startup culture
- Entrepreneurial encouragement to launch companies internally with revenue share structures
- Top-notch clients