Amazon E-commerce Manager
Darkroom is a digital growth agency building legendary e-commerce companies and digital experiences. We are a team of industry-leading marketers and best-in-class creatives building LA’s fastest-growing marketing agency. We are looking to add exceptional individuals to our Downtown LA-based team.
As an Amazon E-commerce Manager at Darkroom, you will be responsible for handling ad spend, seller/vendor central page build-out, and generating profits for Darkroom clients across a wide variety of industries. The ultimate objective of our Amazon team is to optimize our client’s Amazon accounts. He or she should demonstrate excellent communication skills, along with proficiency in advertising and marketing principles to evaluate the most cost-effective Amazon solutions for Darkroom's clients.
Here are some examples of the work you might tackle while on the job and expectations we might have of you prior to joining our team:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive Amazon strategies to increase brand on-platform sales.
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic and identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them stand out in the marketplace.
- Conduct competitive research to ensure success in the Amazon space in order to identify areas of optimization.
- Manage between 5-10 Amazon storefronts on behalf of Darkroom clients, with on platform ad spend potential.
- Utilize Platform Ad Managers, 3rd party reporting tools, and Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues month-over-month and solve for attribution.
- Understand important KPI and industry-wide benchmarks throughout all steps in the e-commerce marketing funnel.
- Implement and optimize storefronts and inventory on behalf of Darkroom clients.
- 2+ years of experience with Amazon Seller/Vendor Central and Amazon advertising preferred
- 2+ years managing marketing clientele
- Expertise in developing, testing, and optimizing Amazon storefronts
- Experience in keyword targeting and CPC bidding on Amazon ads platforms
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Top-notch critical thinking skills
- High-growth mindset
- Fun, fast-paced startup environment located in DTLA (with our own in-house studio) – We are currently WFH during COVID-19
- Every role makes a difference - shape your own career path and company culture
- International, motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Attractive opportunities for growth
Why work at Darkroom:
- Competitive salary based on experience level
- Unlimited vacation days
- Startup culture with a beautiful office (and a full in-house production studio)
- Entrepreneurial encouragement to launch companies internally with revenue share structures
- Health and commuter benefits
- Top-notch clients
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year (DOE)